We are looking for a CNC programmer for a well-known wholesaler in fasteners and tools! Do you have experience making CNC turning programs? Then look no further, we are looking for you!
What will you do as a CNC Programmer?
In the position of CNC programmer you will work in a very modern and beautiful machine park. This park consists of machines that are loaded by a robot. A lot of turning work is mainly done at the customer, but milling is increasingly common. As an employee of this department you can count on technical support from colleagues from the Engineering and QC department in carrying out your work. In addition, the customer likes to invest in further training so that you can always carry out your work with the right knowledge.
What are your responsibilities:
– You independently create CNC turning programs for the Fanuc / Siemens Shopturn programs;
– You produce items according to the production order;
– You manage the production data;
– You make preliminary and subsequent calculations of production orders.
What makes you the perfect match:
– You have an MBO level 4 metalworking diploma;
– You are in possession of a CNC turning diploma;
– You have solid knowledge of materials;
– You have knowledge of strain;
– You have knowledge of Shopturn (Siemens) control (pre);
– You have knowledge of Fanuc control (pre);
– You are accurate;
– You are quality oriented;
– You are a team player;
– You are proactive.
What do we offer you:
– A competitive salary of € 2,400, – € 3,400, based on education and relevant work experience;
– Directly with the customer on contract;
– Pension scheme;
– Good work-life balance;
– Profit distribution.
We apply for you
At Wijsearch for you we ensure the best match between employer and employee, without prejudice ! With us it is really about your CV and not about your (last) name, gender or age. We are genuinely curious about your skills, your wishes and what makes you special as a person. Our unique concept makes it possible to apply anonymously .
Apply quickly or create a free account on our website www.wijsverferenvoorjou.nl